Wednesday, June 10, 2009

02/11/09

02/11/09
Two Words: Annoyance, Spanish

I’m about to shoot the mouth of the next person that speaks the spanish language. Don’t get me wrong. I love speaking spanish. HOWEVER, in my spanish class there is this one guy who REALLY get’s on my nerves. I think it has something to do with the way he laughs extremely loudly over stupid things, and then looks around at everybody with this ridiculous notion that he is popular. The girl beside him has taken to laughing the exact same way – and it grates on me like a wickedly sharp knife.

This day is the second day I have been disturbed over this. Have I no endurance? For this guy? No. It might help matters if he was a nice person to me, but he’s not. He’s a complete airhead and hits on me when he thinks everyone is looking. He is one I save the word ‘stupid’ or ‘loco’ for.

And that’s putting it kindly.

En serio. I left Spanish today despising people. He made me DESPISE people! Me! I love people! I was so very cynical I began mocking the weather. The wind was warm and wild and made me feel like I was some kind of Irish maiden in the hills, and I knew the two girls sitting on the benches outside the library were probably feeling beautiful as they looked off into the distance with misty eyes. The problem was, I was in the mood where I didn’t think they were beautiful, so I myself suddenly had a silly image of myself standing with a hunched back and ‘feeling beautiful’ with the wind whipping around me.

I suppose I should be sorry for my rotten mood. I simply couldn’t abide any one. Even the guy with stylish hair poking up towards the sky annoyed me, because he looked especially snobby. I didn’t like the look of the ‘bojes’ because they seemed especially sloppy and self-righteous. I frowned at the strange poof of hair on a girls head, grimaced at the masses of happy people, and felt altogether estranged from my people.

Interestingly, I wonder if I’m annoyed because I need sleep. This could be the case. Possibly, I need food as well, seeing as how today was another one of my days to skip lunch.
Okay. All is good. I still might shoot the guy next time I see him. But it will probably be with a rubberband or a scathing expression, so rest easy.

Note to self: A knife is for cutting cheese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are missing someone to entice you with philosophical ponderments that will take your mid to higher levels than this eljerko is dragging you down to. R-from-Grase's

Unknown said...

Randy? R-from-Grace's.... I'm stumped.

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.