Sunday, March 3, 2013

Difficult to Resist

All I can say is that since we made up he has been very difficult to resist. I put my no-nonsense face on and he somehow manages to wipe that away. But if I'm honest, as much as I love his playful side, I truly love this sweet/serious side he has. A side that I can tell is terrified to be close to me even despite all his confidence. A side that cares about me and looks at me to see if it's o.k. A side that pulls back and gives me a small smile that is half man, half little boy. A side that is not perfect, but that I accept.

I've given up on so many relationships before they even were relationships. I really just want to let this one work. So, I said yes to dating this guy. I officially can't give very good singles advice anymore. Honestly, that's a predicament I rather like. :)

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.