Saturday, February 22, 2014

No special time like the present

What I love about Andrew is that he doesn't need a special occasion to make me feel special. No, he's not perfect. Yes, he messes up. But he doesn't wait for an anniversary to tell me I'm beautiful. He doesn't need me to get out of my PJ's to be attracted to me. He's seen me in my ups and downs and highs and lows and his love for me is always the same.

Love is easy. And then it's hard work. And he sticks around for both. Most importantly, he doesn't expect my love to be limited to him. He understands that true love mimics the love of Christ. Who better to show us how to love? God's love in me is so strong - I just want to burst. It only makes me love Andrew more - even when he lets me down. My love for Andrew is pure. Whole. Fulfilled. Happy.

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.