Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Green Blog

I was skimming through someone else’s blog tonight, and began feeling a little green that their blog has this unreachable sense of irony/humor, has fairly regular commenters (who all try to mimick that humor when they comment) (I’m guilty, too), apparently has an author who is confident with one life-time blog background, and most intimidating of all the guy puts in at least 20 -25 posts every month!

I stopped by to admire my own blog, and it just didn’t have the same shine it had before. Now the numbers beside each month in my blog-log looks pitiful and sickly. Granted, the blog that made me feel inferior has been going strong for 2 years now - so I shouldn’t hold myself to such standards. Still, I felt I should write this post, just so I could have one more number next to ‘July’.

You looked like you needed something to do anyway.

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.