Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Recipe for making a woman hate you

I just ran across some old recipe cards of mine. I hate it when someone begs me to please write down my recipe for them because obviously I made something to-die-for, and then when I painstakingly hand-write the whole recipe time after time, I can't remember who asked for the recipe in the first place. Or, if I do remember the person, they look at me funny when I hand it to them and go, "What's this? Oh... right. Thanks..." like they really didn't want the recipe after all.

I'd say this is just a woman thing, but they say some of the best chefs in the world are men....

Really, with a title like the one I chose, I could really make this article more interesting. Yes, I could take a lot of liberties. I don't even know if I want to. Hmm... Maybe I'll sleep on it. I tend to be more on a man-hating binge in the morning.

I slept on it. Twice, in fact. So if you're a guy, you'll probably want to perk up at what I'm about to tell you. Now, I'm not ALL women, so I can't speak for every freak of nature, but for the most part, my annoyances with men involve universal feelings. Please note: This is not because men in general are stupid or lazy. It just means that men and women are different, and most men don't understand this.

So, if you don't want to get a woman to despise you - like literally hate seeing your face, here are some things you never say:

"Please don't talk right now."

You know, honestly, I can't think of anything else! I'm either experiencing writers block or I really don't have a bitter soliloquoy for men. Maybe that comes later in life, eh? Hmm. So I'm told. So I guess I'll revise this articel later in life. There. I feel much better now.

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.