Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2/3/09

2/3/09

Tonight was the dreaded night when all students were required to skip in their finery to the Amphatoreum and watch a performance of the Dublin Philharmonic Orchestra. I enjoyed it, even though seated amongst my roommates as opposed to the preferred male gender. Mostly I tried not to laugh when the gangly band director tripped over something on the floor when he entered the stage left. His face blushed an intense red and he wavered a bit like a bean pole caught by a fish hook. After that, every time he exited and entered to bow, he stepped very gingerly over some small, unknown object on the floor. I also wondered how much the triangle payer got paid to travel with the orchestra. Every ‘ting, ting, ting’ caught me up in the excitement, and I found myself wanting to take up the triangle and join right along with them. Thankfully for the sake of my roommates seated beside me, I refrained.

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.