Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2/6/09

2/6/09
Why do they force us to learn computers? I don’t mind reading a book about them, and I don’t mind “blazing away” (as they so coyly coined) on my computer, but spending hours clicking a button on certain spots on the screen? My mind just isn’t wired like that.
Oddly enough (here we go, the point of these little articles), the guy that sits in the seat to my right is worse at computers than me! Where I couldn’t do 23 assessment questions in 23 minutes, he couldn’t find the button to do his homework assignment! This seems laughable to me, but I had pity on him because in the time it took me to do my exam, he was struggling over the concept of format highlighting in his third question. I would be saying, “Aw, poor guy,” except that he is my partner for the rest of this course. God have mercy on both of our souls.

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.