Monday, May 11, 2009

A New Look

If anyone is still out there... Hello to the void. Believe it or not, I survived my first year of college! I imagine some of you have been curious about what it's like to attend a conservative Christian college. Well as a now successful freshman I can admit to being equally curious before I came to BobbyJU. My first semester I was so crazy busy and stressed out that I didn't think to write anything but the occasional pathetic email to my mother. Anyways my second semester I obviously became MUCH wiser and started applying my new journalistic skills to articles based on every day life things.

You may not find it interesting - but that's okay, because I'm mainly just uploading them so they will be forever 'out there' in the eternal void of the internet. Just in case I ever lose it on my laptop and am ever curious.... what was it like back then?

Prepare yourselves.

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.