Sunday, September 16, 2012

Busy=College Life=Sleep

This week=20 hours of work, plus full-time school, plus a social life. Me=Pooped. Today was stressful above-average. That may have had something to do with the fact that I saw a dead body before 9 a.m. Or it may be that my 24 oz. to-go mug of home-brewed morning roast coffee and hazlenut creamer just didn't fully wake me up.  Too much homework? Or is it the fact that I went on a date last night and despite my fervent hints at being "exhausted", he kept me out to 10:30 p.m. playing tennis, eating frozen yogurt, and talking? Yeah, I'm spoiled.

Regardless, at the end of the day, I've lived a full day. I can tuck up the covers and know my rest is well-deserved. Except...I forgot to put my laundry in the dryer. Crap. Well, honestly at this level of exhaustion, I don't need sheets; I could fall asleep on solid wood. I certainly proved that in church tonight (oops)....

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.