Monday, September 17, 2012

The Non-Descript

Today was a non-descript day. Literally as I sit here I can't remember anything about it. Now that's REAL short-term memory loss. I'm doing good in school. I read a teleprompter in a TV news studio at 8 a.m. Nothing's so good or so bad that I feel it itching out of my fingertips. I bought some coconut milk and I hate it - that's probably the most exciting thing of the day. That and I really like the show Suits. It's ok to have this kind of day. It's a time to remember home and what it feels like to sit by the lake. These even-keel days make me appreciate the highs and lows that are sure to come. :)

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.