Thursday, September 27, 2012

I'll be dancing

There's something about the end of a long day and... swing music on Pandora. Don't be so surprised. It makes me want to dance! I would totally swing dance in a sexy dress. How different can it possibly be from zumba (besides the fact that I wouldn't be wearing sweat pants and tennies haha)? :)  And then....a gain commercial comes on - really?? Magical air dies.....

So my brother and I are throwing a party Monday. By we I mean me. And by party I mean 6 people. He hates people - I love them. We balance each other out. :) So far on the agenda for the party is....pizza and board games. Remember I go to a conservative college! Honestly, though, even if I wasn't hemmed in by rules and regulations, there wouldn't be beer at my party anyway. I've never started drinking and have zero desire to start. So yeah I have abolutely nothing of substance planned. Guess I'll just have to rely on my ingenious witt to entertain people. Heh.

Guess what, being positive today was HUGE. My morning started that way and it just got better all day! By night time I feel like dancing! But that may have something to do with the swing music, too. When I get married someday there's going to be dancing. Even if everyone that comes is super conservative and I'm the only one tapping out to a tune - I'll be dancing.

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.