Monday, October 1, 2012

Try not to hate me...

Don't hate me. But today I was kind of one of those people I like to hate. Two things I hate the most: good test-takers and players.

I literally asked today during tallying up our test grades in class, "Can you get more than a 100% on this test?" Like I tried to think of a way to say it and NOT sound snotty - because I NEVER get the 100% and all four bonus points! The girl next to me sounded pretty confident that if I phrased it that way it wasn't going to sound snotty. From the collective groan of the class, I clearly failed. So I failed SOMETHING today. haha Anyways, so that was a cloud 9 feeling. I think I've become a better test/quiz taker. Two years sitting out has been good for me!

Then tonight I had some friends over. Well, I threw a party. It was small - like 8 people. But it was a success. I AM NOT A PARTY THROWER. I'm like a coffee maker and a sweat-pants wearer. At the party was N - that old friend I ran into. Also at the party was A, my "ex" (if you can call it that cuz it was so long ago) who is now engaged. Also there was D who would do anything for me and asks me out regularly. When my girlfriends that came were asking me if I was into N (who used to be into me and I think he's just a friend now), I said no. They asked if he's who I went to lunch with - no that was two different guys. My friends asked if that's the guy I've been seeing this last month. No, that's J. Do you see what kind of bullet J is dodging. I kind of cooled things with J this last week. Feeling like I'm sparing him since I'm not completely able to overlook some things about him.

So....I'm a test-acing, party-throwing player? No, I think the last 22 years of my life mean a little more than the last 24 hours. By tomorrow I'll be back to my average-brained, inconspicuous, non-dramatic life. The monster I created today is temporary, so you really CAN'T hate me, can you?

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.