Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Female Suspect

I had an odd experience today. My brother and I were driving along towards our work and right as we came off of our street in our little white car, we were blockaded off by three police cars. My brother looked very nervous, and I could tell he was worried, "Was I going 25 instead of 20?" You know the thoughts that run through your head.

A police officer got out and walked to Jon's window (which Jon quickly rolled down) and the man said, "Yeah, we got a call that there was a burglary one street over and the get away car was a little white car." Just then his walky-talky issued, "Still got the little white car in your sights? Apprehended little white car..."

We must have looked a very suspicious pair. Me, with my potbelly t-shirt and backward visor, and Jon, with his red Toppers shirt and hat. Quite the get-away outfits, really.

Anyways, what was wierder is he looked past Jon and asked me my name, birth date, address, and phone number. I was so nervous I spelled my name wrong. So I'm thinking the burglar must have been a female, because after he got my information he said 'have a good day', and left.

So, my dear readers, you are now reading the blog of a highly suspicious female blogger. Undoubtedly, even now my name is being run through the records and I will now have a place in the police records. How exciting! That was my day... Full of unpredictable twists and turns. Nobody at my work was horribly impressed when I tried to recount my being apprehended by the police, so I humbly went on with my sandwich making and thought on greater things.

2 comments:

Meesh said...

Hi,
Alyssa's Mom here. I've been reading your blog off and on since you sent the evolution e-mail. I enjoy it. You have an eloquent way with words! I hope you can make it to Aly's graduation party. If you do I'll make a point to keep an eye on our valuables. ;)

Unknown said...

lol! Of course I remember you - and don't worry, I'm sending somebody else to case out the place. ;)

I already asked off from work that day. It's all up to my manager now.

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.