Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mawwiage is what bwings us togethah

I sit here in my living room. I hear a distant train, the steady tick-tick of a clock that never keeps the right time, the typing of my fingers...and peaceful quiet. My mind wanders.

I watched JP and Ashley get their fairy tail wedding today. Don't listen to what they tell you. This wedding did not happen December 1st. No, it happened tonight in my living room. I experienced an unlikely, unconventional, modern wedding that had me sighing and dreaming like almost any other girl. In that moment, I experienced every failed relationship, every dashed hope, every day that I grow older and more imperfect without him. And I experienced the beauty of finding true love that was worth waiting for. I saw a wedding that any girl would dream to have. Afer watching their bliss, I could focus on the failures of my own love life. But instead I want to focus on the beauty of what the future may hold.

Please don't be horrified that I watch the Bachelorette. This doesn't mean I wish I could be in their shoes -- on the contrary! I can't help but laugh at all the drama they bring on themselves. Maybe it makes me feel a little more sane and my love life a little less crazy.

Speaking of which, my texting broke. That's another way of saying that I reached my texting limit. I'd say I don't think I'll make it another week, buuuut the texts I've been getting are so pointless anyway. Literally this guy Andrew texts me all day about like routine things. I don't understand texts like,
"What are u doing?"
"Oh, cool, want to text me afterward?"
"Where are u now?"
"Are you having fun? Why?"
So pointless! To me, texting should have a purpose. Yeah, I hear how I sound.... :P This is a girl with limited texts talking.

I slept in and worked from noon to 5:30 today. That was super nice that they gave me some extra hours at work. Got me out of the house.

I feel like my blog should have more structure. Like, dating do's and DO NOTS. But I enjoy this rambling. It clears my head and makes me happy. Maybe I'll try doing a structured post and see how that goes. :) Just for me!

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.