Saturday, December 1, 2012

Date Swap


Ever been on a date swap? Well I was on an unofficial one last night. This guy Andrew asked me to go iceskating with him and talked on and on about holding my hand while we skated. Whatever. Then last minute he had too much homework and his best friend went in his place. And his best friend and I held hands instead. And then Andrew texted me and asked me to go out next Friday to make it up to me. Weird. In my eyes they're both in the friend zone. But then they're both pretty flirtatious. Maybe now I know what it's like to be a friend with mild benefits.

Guess I won't be giving relationship advice anytime soon.

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.