Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's taken me all of this time for me to discover the world of BLOG. Even I am surprised that I did not jump at the chance to create my own world the second the brilliant phenomenon surfaced. As you will soon learn, it is unfortunate the world has been without me this long. But perhaps that's conceited. Perhaps I should humbly say that I am the unfortunate one to have been without the world for 17 whole years. That's a long time.

I must say I am intrigued to be jumping on this bandwagon that is sending newspapers, media, and other such advertising dogs running out of business with their pants on fire. It's rather exciting, I've decided. And it's free! What better than free excitement, eh?

No comments:

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.