Saturday, April 19, 2008

9/11 no longer sacred...

I was listening to Vicki McKenna, and heard her say that some deem 911 'no longer sacred' and that it is now okay to make fun of it. As a result, there are supposed to be comedies coming out centered around the 911 time, making fun of it. I don't know if I heard wrong or not, but that made me SO mad. I googled it, but I couldn't find much on it besides an article from the New York Times about how 'we need to move on', and people should not 'balk to have parties on September 11'. Many times 9/11 was compared with the Memorial day, and the article I found was saying that Memorial day is festive, so...why not 9/11? I don't know, this all just disturbed me. Anybody hear anything about this?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

to my pal andi, i owe you my deepest apology. i know this isnt the time or place, considering this is your blog and this comment has not one thing to do with the topic, but i have to say, i've been a real jerk lately. it seems that every time we try to catch up, i let other things distract me, and im sure that doesnt make you feel so great. im really sorry, and if possible i wanted to make it up to you in whatever way i can. miracle of miracles maybe we'll get a chance to see each other soon and when we do you have my undivided attention. your my best buddie and i never want you to feel like your not important. remember what i said last night?, its been almost ten years since we met!! and im soo thankful :) btw, dont give up on your mom about that sleepover. bffl luv you :)- kj

Unknown said...

omg thank you for your insightful comment. i'm gonna kill you! lol

Virgin Diaries


A lot happens on couches. Movie night. Good book. Morning coffee. Making out. Making out. Making out.

Pull up a couch if you want to read about it.